Monday, May 12, 2008

Spring fling coffee and yarn swap

Wow! My partner Megan http://kniteurope.blogspot.com/ was the sweetest, most generous partner ever and really made this swap fun for me. The box was brimming over with so many goodies, and my bf and i had so much fun on a Sunday morning going opening up each little present and eating many of the goodies...and of course drinking the yummy rich coffee out of brand new mugs. i have to get my camera working so i can post some pics, because there were some really fun and pretty things in this box. you can see a picture of the sweet daisies that she sent me on her blog. there are also some seeds and tiny pots to plant for lavender and dasies that i am going to plant and put on my windowsill this afternoon. there are too many fun things to post, so i'll try to get my camera fixed today!

Megan, you really brightened my Spring! Thank you so much!

2 comments:

kniteurope said...

Hi! Just wanted to say thanks for nominating me for "Terrific Treater!"... I'm glad you enjoyed the package so much!

Any sprouts yet from the seeds? I got myself one of the little daisy pots too, but haven't had a chance to start it yet!

It's finally starting to get nice over here... weather's supposed to be in the 70's (low 20sC) this weekend. Hope the weather's been nice there!

Unknown said...

Hi Friend,
Its a very good work. its more informative. Suggest me some website where i will get more information. All the best good work.Thanks in Advance.
============================
Micky Brown
http://www.hookup-tonite.com